It is very welcome news that restrictions are lifting and we are beginning to find our new ‘COVID Normal’.
With the lifting of restrictions from 11.59pm Tuesday 27th October please find the following changes and details that relate to the masses that will be held at St Scholastica’s Parish.
- 8 parishioners will be able to attend indoor daily mass (the 10 people allowed currently includes the priest and those required to assist at the mass).
- Weekday masses will still be live streamed up until the 8th November.
- Bookings for Weekday Masses will be taken by Father Tran – please contact Father Tran directly to book in for a weekday mass
- Presbytery: 9808 0650
- Mobile: 0402 651 979
- Email: Thanh.Tran@cam.org.au
- Masses will be back on weekends – some will be held outside the church and some will be held inside the church.
- To register for one of these masses please contact the Parish Office via email on email@example.com
Saturday Mass – 5.30pm – Outside Church – 20 people limit
Sunday Mass – 9am – Outside Church – 20 people limit
Sunday Mass – 11am – Inside Church – 8 people limit
Sunday Vietnamese Mass – 5.30pm – Inside Church – 8people limit
Please be aware that the church will only be open for masses. The church will NOT be open for private prayer.
All rules and regulations regarding hand sanitising, social distancing and registering to attend must be observed when coming to mass. A face mask must be worn at all times. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you must NOT attend mass. It is crucial that all these rules are followed for everyone’s safety.
These arrangements will be in place until 8th November 2020 when the restrictions are due to change again.